- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Avis Australia is now enabling customers to hire the Lamborghini Huracan, Rolls-Royce Ghost, McLaren 57OS, Ferrari 488, Bentley Continental GT and other high-performance sports vehicles. The move comes as Avis rolls out its Prestige division down under.Read More...
Here’s why luxury travel advisors should apply for the…
Application opened late last month for the 2019 Avis Travel Agent Scholarship. Established in 1996, the scholarship aims to encourage, recognise and reward…Read More...
Avis Prestige now available in Singapore
Avis Car Rental has launched its Avis Prestige service in Singapore in partnership with Wearnes Leasing. Avis Prestige caters to the rising demand for premium…Read More...
Qantas points can now buy car hire
Qantas Frequent Flyers now have a new way to use their Qantas Points, with the introduction of points-redemption on car hire. From today (19 May) members can book with Avis Car Rental and Budget Car Rental via qantas.com, using Qantas Points instead of cash, when hiring a car in Australia or New Zealand. Qantas Loyalty CEO…Read More...