- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Azamara has opened a brand-new global Contact Center in Wichita, Kansas, simultaneously launching an updated website and Azamara Connect trade portal. The new platform sees the highly-anticipated debut of Azamara's new and seamless reservation system, previewed previously by LATTE here.Read More...
Azamara website to relaunch next week
Azamara is advising travel partners of a website relaunch, aimed at making the platform a "one-stop shop for booking cruises, shore excursions, pre/post land…Read More...
Azamara website to go offline over four days
Azamara is forwarning travel advisors that the move from its existing reservation system to the Versonix Seaware platform will require a "black-out" window of…Read More...