- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Back-Roads Touring has launched its 2020 Europe program, featuring nine brand new tours, two new countries and 20 reinvigorated itineraries. Popular tours including Corners of Cornwall and Italian Indulgence feature also.Read More...
Back-Roads Touring adds North America to portfolio
Back-Roads Touring will introduce a new small group program to North America in 2020, with the initial season comprised of seven itineraries and going on sale…Read More...
Back-Roads Touring guarantees 2019 UK/Europe departures
Small group touring company, Back-Roads Touring, has guaranteed departures for all 2019 UK and European tours, offering guests total piece of mind around the…Read More...
Back-Roads Touring: Asia 2019/20
Small group touring experts Back-Roads Touring has unveiled its new Asia brochure for 2019-20 travel, offering guests the choice of four unique tours across Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.Read More...
Ormina Tours compares the Italy touring market
With the launch of its Agent Sell Guides in 2018, Ormina Tours demonstrates its position in the luxury small group touring segment with the development of…Read More...
Back-Roads Touring: UK & Europe
Back-Roads Touring has unveiled its 2019 UK & Europe brochure, offering guests huge early-bird savings of up to $1,339 per couple on selected European…Read More...