- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Shinta Mani Hotels in partnership with Kathmandu-based Sherpa Hospitality Group, will open the 29 suite Shinta Mani Mustang – A Bensley Collection luxury lodge in March 2023. The project will be Shinta Mani Hotels' first internationally flagged property outside Cambodia.Read More...
12 questions with… Bill Bensley, Designer
This week LATTE chats with acclaimed designer, Bill Bensley. Since 1984, Bensley has been designing resorts throughout Asia and the world. He was the Head…Read More...
The Bensley Trail through Southeast Asia
Acclaimed architect and interior designer Bill Bensley has partnered with Remote Lands to offer a 14-day itinerary through Southeast Asia incorporating stays at…Read More...
Bensley Collection to open Cambodian tented retreat in December
Bensley Collection - Shinta Mani Wild features 15 luxury tents perched on a river and waterfalls, nestled in a 350-hectare valley between the Phnom Bokor and Kirirom National Parks in Cambodia.Read More...
Shinta Mani Angkor – Bensley Collection opening December
Shinta Mani Hotels will launch its first flagship Bensley Collection property in mid-December 2017. The boutique resort will comprise 10…Read More...