- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
The medieval capital of Emilia-Romagna, famous for its excellent gastronomy, its ancient university and the red-toned hue of many buildings in its enchanting historical centre, was typically left off the most common tourist itineraries in Italy until a few years ago, helping to preserve its authenticity and securing its place as a vibrant Italian…Read More...
Emirates launches daily flights to Bologna
Go back to the e-newsletter > Emirates has launched its fourth Italian gateway today, following the arrival of the airline’s Boeing 777-300ER in…Read More...
Emirates launches ‘Spring into Europe’ campaign
Emirates has launched its ‘Spring into Europe’ campaign, with return fares starting at $1571* to 38 destinations across Europe. “Spring is a great time…Read More...