- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 13 July 2015, the InterContinental Sydney announced its continued partnership with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra (SSO). The partnership includes live performances featuring musicians of the SSO at the exclusive Club InterContinental. The performances will include classics by renowned composers and will be…Read More...
Rocco Forte offering new events and MICE packages
Rocco Forte Hotels, the family of ten hotels across Europe, has announced new offering, Rocco Forte Events, targeting those needing to arrange meetings,…Read More...
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort opens for bookings
The Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, which is set to open its doors on 1 August 2015, can now be booked on multiple Outrigger, trade and consumer…Read More...