- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is repositioning four of its five ships to Hamburg as the cruise line pushes the 'stay at home' global message fuelled by the coronavirus pandemic. The fleet of ships would normally be sailing the seven seas, but are now heading for the waters of its home port.Read More...
Hapag-Lloyd turns to gas for expedition ships
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises has also announced that low-pollutant marine gas oil (MGO) will be used exclusively on all routes sailed by its expedition ships in the…Read More...
Hapag-Lloyd Cruise Ships receive 5-star distinctions
Go back to the e-newsletter > In the 31st edition of the “Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships 2016” guide, EUROPA and EUROPA 2, Hapag-Lloyd…Read More...