- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
Go back to the e-newsletter > 2016 marks the 110th anniversary of The Ritz London, the iconic landmark conceived by renowned hotelier César Ritz in 1906. To mark this momentous birthday, The Ritz will be celebrating its position at the heart of London society and the bastion of Britishness with a number of exclusive partnerships throughout…Read More...
Weddings at The Palace, Sun City
The Palace, Sun City - a property within Sun International’s exclusive Sunlux Collection – has relaunched its wedding portfolio to the international market…Read More...
Air New Zealand celebrates 75 years
Air New Zealand has kicked off its 75-year celebrations with birthday festivities including a mid-air game show, a chance for customers to win back…Read More...
Raffles celebrates 100 years of the Singapore Sling
Raffles Singapore has a host of activities planned to commemorate the world’s favourite pink cocktail. In the same year that Singapore celebrates its 50th anniversary, Raffles is paying tribute to one of the world’s most iconic cocktails as the Singapore Sling marks its Centennial Anniversary. The Singapore Sling, widely regarded as the…Read More...