- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
This Valentine’s Day the iconic Galle Face Hotel in Colombo, Sri Lanka, is inviting couples to touch down via private jet for an unforgettable experience combining adventure, fine dining, culture, history and romance.Read More...
Experience an urbans safari with Shangri-La, Colombo
Go back to the e-newsletter Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo has announced the launch of its urban safari experiences, which have been especially curated for guests…Read More...
Mary Gostelow finds out why Sri Lanka is the world’s…
Go back to the e-newsletter Since SriLankan Airlines introduced its daily Melbourne–Colombo service, beautiful and serene Sri Lanka has become even more…Read More...
Shangri-La, Colombo opening in Sri Lanka in 2017
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts this week announced that Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo is set to open on 16 November 2017. The hotel will begin taking bookings from 1 September 2017 for stays from 1 December 2017. Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo will be the second property in Sri Lanka for the hospitality group – joining Shangri-La’s …Read More...