- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
COMO Hotels & Resorts
The COMO Group will open the doors to its maiden property in France next week, when COMO Le Montrachet welcomes guests from 15 April 2023.Read More...
COMO on the hunt for Sydney address
COMO Hotels & Resorts expects to add an address in Sydney's CBD to its global collection within the next two years, LATTE can reveal.Read More...
COMO Shambhala Estate reawakens
After a two-year hiatus, COMO Hotels and Resorts flagship wellness retreat, COMO Shambhala Estate has begun welcoming back wellness-seeking guests.Read More...
COMO Hotels & Resorts to raise flag in France in 2022
COMO Hotels and Resorts will open a new luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Burgundy, France next year. COMO Le Montrachet is a collaboration with OLMA Luxury Holdings, and follows COMO's acquisition of Hotel Le Montrachet, nestled around the village square of Puligny-Montrachet.Read More...
New beach houses at COMO Parrot Cay
COMO Hotels and Resorts has announced the completion of their seasonal renovations, including the addition of new stunning beach houses at COMO Parrot Cay, the…Read More...
COMO Hotels and Resorts makes its continental Europe debut
COMO Hotels and Resorts — the award-winning, family-owned hotel group, offering luxury travel experiences in 14 locations around the world — is delighted to…Read More...
COMO Uma Ubud partners with luxury jewellery brand John Hardy
This season, COMO Uma Ubud is partnering with luxury and celebrity-favourite jewellery brand, John Hardy, to bring Ubud’s renowned artisanal spirit to life for guests.Read More...
An intimate seaside evening with COMO Hotels & Resorts
On Tuesday 25 July , COMO Hotels and Resorts hosted an intimate dinner at Regatta on Sydney's Rose Bay to introduce Australian media to COMO's…Read More...