- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
German-speaking travel agents explore Western Australia on FTI Destination Pro in PerthRead More...
Tourism Fiji virtual roadshow kicks off
Tourism Fiji's fortnightly Virtual Roadshow starts this week on Thursday 25 March, open to travel advisors, wholesale reservation consultants and product teams…Read More...
Aurora Expeditions to release Australia program
Aurora Expeditions is about to launch an Australian domestic program for 2021 with voyages to Tasmania and Western Australia's Coral Coast and the Kimberley.Read More...
Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort shows off $50 million overhaul
An exclusive adults-only precinct, world-class restaurants and accommodation makeover are signature elements of the US$50 million revitalisation of the largest private island resort in Fiji and the South Pacific, Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa, Yanuca Island, Fiji.Read More...