- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Cruise Lines International Association Australasia
If advanced demand for ocean cruising is anything to go by, there is certainly an insatiable desire from the public to head back to sea.Read More...
CATO, CLIA and ATEC forge closer ties
Australia's peak cruise, touring and tourism export bodies have forged closer ties during the COVID pandemic, collaborating across areas of common concern and…Read More...
Cruise360 showcase puts more into cruising
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) will present new ways for travel agents to enhance their clients’ cruise holidays at its dedicated Executive…Read More...
Cruise Industry Awards finalists announced
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia has revealed the finalists for the 18th annual Cruise Industry Awards. The industry is gearing up for the sold-out 'night of nights' to be held at the Star Event Centre Sydney on Saturday 23 February 2019.Read More...
CLIA LIVE expands in 2019
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia is taking its CLIA LIVE events national with an expanded program in 2019. In addition to the East…Read More...
Revamp outlined for 2018 Cruise Industry Awards
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia has announced enhancements for the 2018 Cruise Industry Awards with a refreshed award slate and an…Read More...