- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
Tall-ship sailing specialist Star Clippers has announced that it will operate a winter season in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore from December 2016 to April 2017. This marks the line’s return to the region for the first time since March 2010. The 170-passenger Star Clipper will end its summer season in the Mediterranean and sail via the…Read More...
Seabourn’s new kayak and Zodiac excursions
Seabourn has unveiled a new series of Zodiac and kayak shore excursions launching directly from its small ships’ innovative fold-out watersports marinas.…Read More...
Azamara kicks off first Australasian cruise season
Azamara Clubs Cruises has announced details of Azamara Quest’s maiden season in Australasia, including its spectacular AzAmazing Evenings taking place at a…Read More...