- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Go back to the e-newsletter > EDITION, the luxury-lifestyle hotel brand collaboration between Marriott International and Ian Schrager, announced that it will open its first hotel in Iceland in 2018. Marriott International will manage the hotel under a long-term agreement. The 250-room hotel will be located on the harbour waterfront in the…Read More...
Meet the brand-new hotel redefining luxury in NYC
Opening in May, the Clocktower extends the very boundaries of luxury in New York City People are changing. New York is changing. Luxury is changing. With…Read More...