- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Up-and-coming UK luxury tour operator, Wayfairer Travel, has signalled plans to establish a presence in Australia, with the company intending to forge a beachhead with travel agents in this region. Launched in 2013, Wayfairer Travel offers tailor made luxury holidays for discerning travellers in Asia and Africa, curated by destination experts.…Read More...
Hilton Worldwide’s Digital Key simplifies check-in
Go back to the e-newsletter > Hilton Worldwide have announced the launch of Digital Key, a new feature of the Hilton HHonors app. Digital Key…Read More...
AYANA’s Rock Bar upgraded with exclusive new deck
Go back to the e-newsletter > One of the world's 30 best hotel bars according to CNN, Rock Bar at AYANA, has expanded its seating areas and decks to …Read More...
Ponant to bring Veuve Clicquot class to the world
The famous French Champagne house Veuve Cliquot have signed an exclusive partnership deal with Ponant that will see them offering Veuve champagnes aboard the French cruise line's five yachts (32 to 132 staterooms and suites). According to this arrangement, the Veuve Clicquot house becomes Ponant's exclusive…Read More...
Ponant’s 15-night voyage to the Sub Antarctic Islands
Nature lovers will feel a sense of rare privilege during Ponant's 15-night voyage around the Sub Antarctic Islands. The voyage is an opportunity …Read More...