- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
Genting Cruise Lines
Crystal Mozart will return to the fleet of Crystal River Cruises, operating week-long sailings from Vienna on the Danube from late March 2022. The luxury ship will also be reconfigured to better cater for solo travellers.Read More...
Crystal Cruises Australia transitions to Genting
Genting Cruise Lines has this week taken over full operation of the former Crystal Cruises Australia business following the closure of the nearly four-year-old…Read More...
10 questions with… Michael Goh, Dream Cruises
Dream Cruises is one of the newest cruise lines to operate in the Australian market, deploying its newest ship Explorer Dream to local waters in October. The…Read More...
Crystal Mozart to exit Crystal River Cruises’ fleet
Crystal River Cruises has revealed it will offload its three-year-old Crystal Mozart before the start of the 2020 season, with already booked guests to be re-accommodated on similar Danube sailings aboard Crystal Mahler or Crystal Ravel.Read More...
Genting Cruise Lines christens Explorer Dream
Genting Cruise Lines welcomed the third member of its Dream Cruises fleet with the christening and inaugural homeport deployment of Explorer Dream in Shanghai…Read More...