- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
Golden Eagle Luxury Trains
The world’s leading operator of exclusive, long-distance rail tours, Golden Eagle Luxury Trains has unveiled new itineraries for their rail cruises in 2020. Advocating that the best way to enjoy rich cultures and panoramic views is by rail, the company blends first-class service and elegant surroundings with increasingly remote destinations,…Read More...
Golden Eagle’s Trans-Siberian discovery
Go back to the e-newsletter > In 2016, Golden Eagle Luxury Trains will offer the opportunity to journey by rail into the heart of destinations such as…Read More...