- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani
Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani checked in its first guests on 25 October to the new luxury boutique hotel. With 284 rooms and four suites, the multi-million-dollar transformed Halepuna Waikiki is located directly across from the iconic Halekulani.Read More...
Halekulani eyes Asia and the Americas
Honolulu-based luxury hotel and resort brand Halekulani will look to export the brand to new markets outside of Hawaii and Japan over the next five years under…Read More...
Waikiki’s first “luxury boutique hotel” to…
An opening date of 25 October 2019 has been announced for Halekulani's new sister property, Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani. What was formerly the Waikiki Parc…Read More...
Sister property to join Halekulani in Honolulu
Mitsui Fudosan Co. Ltd., a leading global real estate company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, together with Halekulani Corporation, this week announced the fall 2019 opening of Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani, to be situated on the site of Waikiki Parc Hotel. The property, which has been a staple of the Waikiki skyline for three decades, has begun a…Read More...