- New Virtuoso training program to launch down under first
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
- Australasian Cruise Champions honoured at ‘The CLIAs’
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is expanding its digital service for travel agency partners, introducing a chatbot called Henry HansenRead More...
Hanseatic recieves environmentally friendly improvements
Go back to the e-newsletter > Hapag-Lloyd Cruises has carried out 3 weeks of improvements on board Hanseatic. The ship’s two stabilisers were completely…Read More...
Hapag-Lloyd Cruise Ships receive 5-star distinctions
Go back to the e-newsletter > In the 31st edition of the “Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships 2016” guide, EUROPA and EUROPA 2, Hapag-Lloyd…Read More...