- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
Go back to the e-newsletter The Arora Group has announced that it has been granted planning permission to develop a new luxury hotel at London Heathrow with direct access to the Queen’s Terminal, Terminal 2, helping to improve passenger experience by giving them instant access to the airport from their doorstep.. The new hotel is part of the…Read More...
New Heathrow lounge for Qantas in 2017
Go back to the e-newsletter London is the location for Qantas’ next flagship global lounge, with construction on a new, dedicated facility at Heathrow…Read More...
Virgin Atlantic’s long-haul revival
Go back to the e-newsletter > Upper Class and Flying Gold Club passengers travelling from New Zealand to London Heathrow can benefit from additional…Read More...
A final farewell for Heathrow’s Terminal 1
Heathrow Terminal 1, opened by Queen Elizabeth II in May 1968, farewelled its final passengers on 29 June 2015. The terminal closed after 47 years, with airlines having completed their move to new, modern world class facilities. The final departure was a British Airways flight to Hanover. British Airways (formally BEA) were also the first…Read More...