- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
Go back to the e-newsletter > Qantas together with its Ambassador Hugh Jackman, has announced a new grants initiative with the Indigenous Marathon Foundation (IMF) that will empower young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to be leaders in their communities. The initiative will be funded by a $1.4 million donation from the Qantas…Read More...
Hugh Jackman and Qantas join forces
Go back to the e-newsletter > The “Boy from Oz” Hugh Jackman and Australia’s national carrier Qantas have announced a new partnership to promote Australia…Read More...