- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong
Go back to the e-newsletter > This holiday season, the Hyatt Regency Hong Kong's Tsim Sha Tsui will host a festive buffet filled with a selection of delicacies for guests. Highlights of the festive dinner buffet (held on the 24 and 25 December) and New Years Eve count down party & dinner buffet on 31 December include: Festive…Read More...
Meet Chef Marco from Hyatt Regency Hong Kong
Go back to the e-newsletter > Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui has announced the appointment of Mr Marco Mehr as the new Executive Sous Chef Hugo's…Read More...