- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
Social media activity by cruise lines, tourism boards and tour operators has been identified as crucial in influencing the minds of the Australian luxury travellers. According to Goldman Group's recently released Australian Luxury Traveller 2019, nearly two-thirds (63%) of Australia's affluent travelling public indicated they use one of the major…Read More...
Tribute Portfolio’s Le Metropolitan and Le…
Go back to the e-newsletter Tribute Portfolio, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, has announced that its two newest hotels, Le Metropolitan and…Read More...
Emirates reaches 1 million Instagram followers
Go back to the e-newsletter Emirates continues to engage with its fans far and wide as it becomes the first airline to hit the coveted one million follower…Read More...
Club Med gets social media savvy in the Maldives
Go back to the e-newsletter > Club Med is currently hosting 21 Instagram influencers from countries throughout the APAC region for an exclusive instameet at its luxury Resort, Club Med Finolhu Villas, Maldives – recently awarded Best Beach Hotel in the 2015 International Hotel and property Awards. Representing Australia on the trip are…Read More...
Travellers thinking outside the square
Go back to the e-newsletter > Instagram has caused a stir after announcing an update that sees users allowed to post both photos and videos in portrait…Read More...