- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter Inspired by the creativity and stimulation of Vivid Sydney, InterContinental Sydney has installed a culinary exhibition of its own, introducing bespoke Vivid experiences inside Supper Club, 117 dining, Cafe Opera and an exclusive pop-up laneway. Supper Club presents its Lumière Package For the first time, Supper…Read More...
John Toubia appointed to Bars Manager at InterContinental…
Go back to the e-newsletter > John Toubia has been appointed to the position of Bars Manager at InterContinental Sydney. John will be responsible for…Read More...
InterContinental Sydney and Sydney Symphony Orchestra…
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 13 July 2015, the InterContinental Sydney announced its continued partnership with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra (SSO).…Read More...