- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter > APT recently treated a group of its most successful travel agents to an all-inclusive 12-day Douro Delights luxury river cruise and tour from Portugal to Spain. The APT International Top Achievers trip for 2015 saw the group enjoy three nights in Lisbon before setting sail along the Douro River from Porto to…Read More...
Tasmanian railway journeys
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 1 September 2015, Tasmania’s West Coast Wilderness Railway released 3 new itineraries to commence this month. The new…Read More...
Railbookers’ Top 5 Europe scenic rail journeys
Go back to the e-newsletter > Railbookers, tailor made rail journey specialists, share their top recommendations for scenic rail journeys in Europe.…Read More...
Introducing Inspired Journeys
Go back to the e-newsletter > Vijay Srinivasan, previously of Luxe India, and Kristen Bashir, from World in Style, have announced their co-founding of destination management company, Inspired Journeys, with Ms Bashir to represent the company in Australia and New Zealand. "At Inspired Journeys we believe that 'Travel is in the experience'…Read More...
Star Clipper to return to South-East Asia
Tall-ship sailing specialist Star Clippers has announced that it will operate a winter season in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore from December 2016 to…Read More...