- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Aman Group is broadening its presence in Saudi Arabia, revealing a pair of new properties under its masthead Aman brand and its more affordable offshoot brand, Janu. The new properties include Aman Wadi Safar and Janu Diriyah, both will launch in partnership with Diriyah Company.Read More...
Tokyo on Aman’s horizon for first Janu city hotel
Aman has revealed its Janu branded hotel in Tokyo will be developed alongside the group's maiden residence-only property, Aman Residences, Tokyo.Read More...
New sister brand for Aman to launch in 2022
Following two years of research and development, luxury hotel group Aman has unveiled plans to introduce a new sister brand named Janu, with an initial…Read More...