- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
True North is conducting a brand awareness campaign on national free-to-air TV to assist with promoting the introduction of TRUE NORTH II to its fleet in 2023. The television commercial (TVC) is airing in prime-stop slots in news bulletins on the Australian east coast.Read More...
PONANT to deploy Le Jacques-Cartier to the Kimberley
PONANT has revealed it will position expedition ship Le Jacques-Cartier in the Kimberley for its highly-anticipated 2024 program.Read More...
Add a four-night Deluxe Eco Beach Stay to your Aurora…
Aurora Expeditions is offering travellers who book one of its 2017 Kimberley Coast cruises the chance to add a deluxe Broome Eco Beach stay to…Read More...
APT expands Kimberley Coast Cruising in 2017
Go back to the e-newsletter APT is expanding its Kimberley Coast Cruising in 2017, announcing the addition of a new ship to its cruise portfolio. The new APT Kimberley Coast Cruising 2017 brochure offers the largest range of cruising to the region. Available in travel agents from today, it features a choice of three cruises styles - luxury,…Read More...
Aurora Expedition’s earlybird savings for 2016
Those that make an earlybird booking for one of Aurora Expeditions' itineraries in 2016 can right now save up to $1200. The company is an expert in…Read More...