- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
Virgin Atlantic is amping up its partnership with transatlantic joint venture partners Delta Air Lines, Air France and KLM, by joining the SkyTeam aviation alliance.Read More...
KLM trials towing to runway
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has begun trialling a sustainable method of taxiing aircraft to the runway at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.Read More...
Virgin Atlantic joins transAtlantic aviation pact
A new aviation partnership between Air France, KLM, Delta Air Lines and Virgin Atlantic is about to kick into gear this month, opening up more destinations and…Read More...
China Eastern joins airline joint venture
China Eastern has its eyes set on a joint venture with Virgin Atlantic, Air France and KLM, with the arrangement aimed at providing improved air connections between Europe and China.Read More...
KLM announces new World Business Class seating on Boeing…
KLM Royal Dutch Airline has announced the addition of a Boeing 787-9 to its fleet, due to arrive in October 2015. Among the most important features of…Read More...