- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
LATAM Airlines Group
Go back to the e-newsletter In one of the most important steps in the consolidation of LAN Airlines, TAM Airlines and their affiliates under the new global LATAM brand, LATAM Airlines Group has revealed its new aircraft design at simultaneous launch events in South America, ahead of the Oceania launch in Sydney tomorrow. In addition to the…Read More...
Two new joint business agreements for LATAM airlines
Go back to the e-newsletter > LATAM Airlines Group has announced that it has applied for two separate joint business agreements: one with American…Read More...
First A350 XWB for TAM Airlines makes its maiden flight
Go back to the e-newsletter > TAM Airlines’ first A350 XWB has successfully taken off from Toulouse International Airport in France. The aircraft now…Read More...
LATAM announce six new international routes
Go back to the e-newsletter > As part of its strategy to offer the best network of connections to, from and within Latin America, LATAM Airlines Group has announced plans to launch six new international routes from now through the end of 2016. These new destinations will strengthen the Group’s connectivity in Latin America, North America,…Read More...
LAN welcomes 787-9 fleet to Sydney to Santiago route
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 22 September, LAN Airlines, part of LATAM Airlines Group, welcomed its 787-9 fleet as a regular to the schedule on the…Read More...
ATALA Latin America Expo Series announces LATAM Airlines…
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Australian Travel Association for Latin America is excited to announce LATAM Airlines Group as a Gold Sponsor of its…Read More...