- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
Leeu Collection has appointed Auberge Resorts Collection to manage Collegio Alla Querce (College at the Oaks) in Florence, Italy. The historic 16th-century property, acquired by Leeu Collection in 2017, has its own chapel and theatre and was previously used as a boarding school and hotel.Read More...
Linthwaite House reveals more details of its relaunch in…
Go back to the e-newsletter Leeu Collection has unveiled more details of the £10 million refurbishment of its Lake District hotel Linthwaite House, which will…Read More...
Linthwaite House closes for £10 million renovation
Leeu Collection has closed the acclaimed Lake District hotel Linthwaite House for a £10 million renovation. The hotel will undergo a…Read More...
Leeu Collection acquires its first London property
Leeu Collection has acquired its first London property, following an extensive search to find the perfect opportunity in the city. It is now the proud owner of 55 Newman Street, a former office building with detailed planning consent to create a 100-bedroom luxury hotel, in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia in the West End.…Read More...
Leeu Estates home to the first ilā spa in southern Africa
Go back to the e-newsletter Leeu Estates, Leeu Collection’s flagship property that opened last month (15 June) in the Cape Winelands’ Franschhoek Valley, is…Read More...