- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
- Virtuoso training program to launch down under
- Capella Sydney launches as a member of Virtuoso
- November debut for Southern Ocean Lodge 2.0
- Huge pent-up demand for Australia, says Farrell
- New upper deck suites confirmed for Silver Endeavour
- ‘Renaissance of indulgence’ is coming, says Tourism Australia chief
- Strong rebound from Australia for Sabi Sabi
- Disney Cruise Line locks in Australian port calls for 2024/25
- CLIA Australasia celebrates its brightest stars of 2022
Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has chartered the 88-guest tall ship, Sea Cloud II, for seven sailings in May, August and September 2024. The move follows a similar charter of Sea Cloud in the Mediterranean this year.Read More...
Lindblad Expeditions bolsters presence in Alaska for 2022
Lindblad Expeditions is ratcheting up capacity in Alaska for the 2022 season. With the 62-guest National Geographic Sea Bird almost sold-out, the company has…Read More...
Lindblad readies for Alaska, Galapagos restart
Small ship expeditions cruise and adventure travel operator, Lindblad Expeditions, is planning to resume operations for the 2021 season in Alaska and the…Read More...