- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Accor has revealed plans to expand the SO/ Hotels & Resorts luxury brand to Mexico. SO/ Los Cabos Hotel & Residences will be a beachfront hotel on the renowned Baja California Peninsula on Mexico's Pacific Coast.Read More...
Viceroy enters Los Cabos
"This stunning and unique resort will elevate the already-impressive reputation Los Cabos has as the ultimate destination for sophisticated adventurers,” said…Read More...
Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Los Cabos to debut…
Go back to the e-newsletter Auberge Resorts Collection has announced plans to manage Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences, Los Cabos, a new luxury resort…Read More...
The Resort at Pedregal announces fifth annual food & wine festival
Go back to the e-newsletter The Resort at Pedregal, Los Cabos’ premier destination resort, is proud to announce its fifth annual food and wine festival - The Art of Taste. Set this year for 26 - 30 October, the gastronomic gala will celebrate the spirited Mexican holiday of Dia de los Muertos and feature a supernova of star chefs, including…Read More...