- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
The soon-to-open Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands, will debut the first exclusive M Club lounge in Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific region.Read More...
Seabourn rejigs guest loyalty program
Seabourn has sharpened its keen focus on guest loyalty, expanding rewards for repeat guests who experience the award-winning Seabourn fleet. "The loyalty of our…Read More...
Brussels Airlines launches LOOP loyalty programme
Go back to the e-newsletter > Brussels Airlines has launched a new customer programme called Loop, which is available for all flights in the European…Read More...
Expedia launches flexible loyalty programme
Expedia has launched its new loyalty programme, Expedia+, which allows travellers to earn points when booking flights, hotels, packages, hire cars and more on Expedia.com.au. Members are also be able to ‘triple dip’, and earn points on other programmes such as their frequent flyers and credit card, as well as Expedia+, all in one transaction.…Read More...
Qantas points can now buy car hire
Qantas Frequent Flyers now have a new way to use their Qantas Points, with the introduction of points-redemption on car hire. From today (19…Read More...