- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
LUX* Grand Gaube officially opened this month and its first guests are already bubbling with enthusiasm at its eclectic retro-chic style. British born design guru Kelly Hoppen MBE has worked her magic, making guests feel at home in an extraordinary world true to Mauritian architect Jean-Francois Adam’s vision of contemporary yet timeless Indian…Read More...
In pictures: Introducing LUX* Bodrum
LUX* Bodrum is a spellbinding new addition to Turkey’s Aegean Riviera and the first LUX* resort in mainland Europe. From this season, 88…Read More...
LUX Resorts announce plans for Bodrum hotel
Go back to the e-newsletter > LUX Resorts & Hotels has announced the signature of a management contract with MYC Partners for a mixed-use property…Read More...