- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Matthew D Upchurch
Virtuoso hosted its annual Australia & New Zealand Forum in Adelaide over two days earlier this week, in the process of re-connecting 150 owners and managers and preferred partners from the luxury travel conglomerate. Participating at Virtuoso Forum ANZ was 'Mr Luxury' himself, Virtuoso Chairman and CEO Matthew Upchurch.Read More...
Virtuoso chief confirmed for MTA conference
The CEO of global luxury travel network, Virtuoso, has been confirmed as a keynote speaker at MTA – Mobile Travel Agents' upcoming national conference. Matthew…Read More...
Virtuoso signs preferred pact with Virgin Voyages
Global luxury travel network Virtuoso has signed a partnership with one of the most dynamic lifestyle brands now entering the cruise marketplace: Virgin…Read More...
Virtuoso Regional Director ANZ stepping down after 3 years
Virtuoso’s Regional Director for Australia and New Zealand, Cristina Magni, has announced plans to return to Europe, leaving her role effective 31 October.Read More...
Virtuoso Ultraluxe Travel to target ultra-high-net-worth…
The Virtuoso luxury travel network will introduce a new "invitation only" group in 2019 for its travel advisors working with high-net-worth customers around the…Read More...
Virtuoso study: Aussies love to luxe
Long regarded as tremendous travellers, now Australians are being recognised the world over as great luxury travellers. Fuelled by strong share portfolios,…Read More...