- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Virtuoso kicked off its annual Symposium in Montréal, Canada on Wednesday, bringing together 385 of the industry’s most prestigious professionals from 35 countries.Read More...
Air Canada restores dozens of hibernating international and…
Air Canada is preparing to reinstate 34 international routes from March 2022 across the Atlantic and Pacific, concurrently restoring dozens of transborder…Read More...
Plaza Premium Group expands railway lounges in China
Plaza Premium Group has introduced two new railway station lounges at key transit hubs in China and opened a new airport facility in Montreal, Canada in…Read More...
Mary Gostelow looks at two gloriously modern icon hotels in Canada
Accor’s Co-Deputy CEO and head of the company’s luxury brands, Chris Cahill, beams when talking about luxury. To bring them up to date, some of the heritage Fairmont hotels have seen astronomical spend, which should result in double-digit increased rate but double-double customer satisfaction. I went to see two of Fairmont’s heritage ‘railway…Read More...
Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts marks milestone in Montreal
Go back to the e-newsletter Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced that Le Méridien Versailles in Montréal has completed a comprehensive…Read More...
Icelandair to fly to Montreal in 2016
Go back to the e-newsletter > Icelandair will begin a scheduled service from Reykjavik (KEF) to Montreal, Canada in May 2016 with connections from all 6 …Read More...