- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Viking Orisis offers a wide variety of staterooms for your client’s selection. From Deluxe staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in Viking’s spacious Explorer Suites, there’s no finer way to travel.Read More...
A&K boosts Egypt, Nile small group departures
Abercrombie & Kent has released an additional 14 new departures in 2023 on its guest favourite, Luxury Small Group Journey: Egypt & the Nile aboard…Read More...
AmaWaterways launches newbuild Nile riverboat
AmaWaterways has launched its newest ship – AmaDahlia – on the Nile this month, with the 36-berth ship sailing the Secrets of Egypt & The Nile itinerary.Read More...
New 12-day Wonders of the Nile with Scenic in 2021
Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours has unveiled a new 12-day cruise tour through Egypt for 2021. Escorted by an expert Scenic Tour Director and accompanied by an expert Egyptologist, the journey operates round-trip from Giza (Cairo) and visits Aswan and Abu Simbel where guests board the luxury Sanctuary Sun Boat III and cruise the Nile for six nights…Read More...
Facelift for Sanctuary Retreats’ Sun Boat IV
Sanctuary Retreats' Nile cruise Sanctuary Sun Boat IV has been relaunched after an extensive refurbishment.Read More...