- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
A beautiful tapestry of flavours and tradition make up the incredible cultural blend that is Hawaiian cuisine. From the bountiful fresh fruits and veggies to the abundant cattle farms and Pacific Ocean waters brimming with sashimi-grade fish, the lucky locals and visitors to Hawai‘i have some of the highest quality food in the world to enjoy.Read More...
Luxury stays on the Hawaiian Islands
The fresh, floral air energises you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. There’s no place on earth like Hawai‘i.Read More...
Oahu reopens to large group gatherings from 1 December
The Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA) has lauded the state's decision to lift COVID-19 restrictions that have prevented large group gatherings, effective 1…Read More...
Wraps to come off overhauled Turtle Bay Resort
Hawaii's Turtle Bay Resort is preparing for a new beginning, with the luxury North Shore property set to unveil its transformation from 1 July 2021. Currently closed for a major renovation during the pandemic, nearly every aspect of the hotel experience will be transformed to immerse guests in the dramatic landscape of the resort's setting, from…Read More...
Travel Counsellors get a taste of the Aloha State
Ten top performing Travel Counsellors agents travelled to the islands of Kaua‘i and O‘ahu last week on a coveted famil with Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania. After…Read More...
Hawaiian islands on show for MICE executives
A group of professional meeting planners headed to the islands of Oahu and Hawai‘i with Hawaii Tourism Oceania on a dedicated MICE trip in October. The trip was…Read More...
New healing treatments at Four Seasons Oahu
Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina is now offering new healing treatments inspired by the elements, a line of Hawaiian body products and a chic blow out bar.Read More...
JW Marriott Ihilani Resort redesigned as O‘ahu Four Seasons
Go back to the e-newsletter On the western coastline of O‘ahu, the 17-storey terraced JW Marriott hotel has re-emerged as the new Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu…Read More...