- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Norway's most ambitious hotel and urban development project, five years in the making, has opened in Oslo within the Art Deco building of Oslo Lysverker and Sommerrokvarteret. Sommerro is the latest opening for Nordic Hotels & Resorts, with the property already aligned with Preferred Hotels & Resorts' Legend portfolio.Read More...
LATTE’s trending travel destinations for 2016
Go back to the e-newsletter > Havana, Cuba With the opening of relations between the US and Cuba, the colourful Cuban culture of Havana is going to…Read More...
Hurtigruten extends Northern Lights Promise
Go back to the e-newsletter > The 2015 Northern Lights season kicked off in style this week, with a display so vivid they were seen as far south as Oslo -…Read More...