- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Ovation of the Seas
Adventures in the South Pacific will take on a whole new meaning with the arrival of Voyager of the Seas this summer. Royal Caribbean International has revealed a US$97-million new look with a lineup of first-to-market features for the region’s debut amplified ship. From The Perfect Storm duo of racer waterslides to the reinvigorated Vitality Spa…Read More...
Ovation of the Seas joins RCI family
Go back to the e-newsletter There’s a new member of the Royal Caribbean family as the global cruise line officially took delivery of its 24th ship, Ovation…Read More...
Cruise Express’ family of four offer
Go back to the e-newsletter Families of four can sail from Singapore to Australia aboard the biggest and newest cruise ship to ever visit our shores –…Read More...