- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Macao is set to stage its largest array of art exhibitions as part of its year-long 20th anniversary celebrations as a Special Administrative Region of China (SAR).Read More...
Mary Gostelow attends the biennial Preferred meeting
The biennial gathering of Preferred Hotels & Resorts convened Wednesday 12 October 2016, at Palazzo Versace Dubai. And what a…Read More...
Pastry Masterclass with Joel Helot at Sofitel Brisbane…
Go back to the e-newsletter > Leading the team within Sofitel Brisbane Central’s patisserie is newly appointed Pastry Chef, Joel Helot. Chef Helot…Read More...
Palazzo Versace welcomes bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantoms
Go back to the e-newsletter > Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast, Australia, welcomed the arrival of two bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom motor cars conceived to enrich its guests’ experience and made exclusively for the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel. The Rolls-Royce Phantoms have been specially designed to reflect the surrounds of…Read More...