- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is set to welcome a new luxury destination hotel in the commercial district of Orchard Road, Singapore. Opening in May 2023, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore will be the Group's next flagship hotel, offering 347 keys within lush, open-air architecture.Read More...
Pan Pacific Hotels Group makes its UK entry
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has officially landed in the United Kingdom with the opening this week of Pan Pacific London, the Singaporean hospitality company's…Read More...
Reservations now open for Pan Pacific London
Bookings have opened this week for Pan Pacific London, Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s first property in Europe.Read More...
Pan Pacific Hotels Group to open flagship Beijing hotel in 2017
Go back to the e-newsletter Pan Pacific Hotels Group will make its debut in China's capital in the first half of 2017 with the opening of Pan Pacific Beijing. Offering unparalleled access to the city's administrative centre and Financial Street, the strategic location of the hotel in the Xicheng district puts it within a 2.5-kilometre walking…Read More...
Pan Pacific Hotels hosts industry banquet dinner
Go back to the e-newsletter Pan Pacific Hotels Group welcomed key clients at a spectacular banquet dinner as part of AIME 2016, where Australian pop music…Read More...
PPHG customer connections week driving growth
The annual customer connections week held by Pan Pacific Hotels Group has come to an end, recognising the support of front-line teams and bookers and…Read More...