- FCTG’s Luxury Travel Collection to offer complete biz solution
- Strong demand for Middle East, Africa, India for A&K
- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
Go back to the e-newsletter > Paradise Cruises, creator of luxurious overnight cruise experiences on Halong Bay, is strengthening its focus on hotel operations with an expansion that sees the brand name change from ‘Paradise Cruises’ to ‘Paradise Hotels & Cruises’. Paradise Suites Hotel, part of Paradise Hotels & Cruises, will double…Read More...
Paradise Cruises will soon reveal its renovated fleet
The renovation of the inaugural fleet of Paradise Cruises will soon be complete, due to finish in August. The majority of the work is being carried out…Read More...