- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter > Air New Zealand and United Airlines have a longstanding partnership and in April this year signed a Statement of Intent to deepen and further define this alliance on routes between New Zealand and mainland USA. Air New Zealand Chief Executive Officer Christopher Luxon says United Airlines has supported Air New…Read More...
InterContinental Sydney and Sydney Symphony Orchestra…
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 13 July 2015, the InterContinental Sydney announced its continued partnership with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra (SSO).…Read More...
Ponant to bring Veuve Clicquot class to the world
The famous French Champagne house Veuve Cliquot have signed an exclusive partnership deal with Ponant that will see them offering Veuve…Read More...
Hilton HHonors Partners With Philippine Airlines to offer travellers more rewards
The Hilton HHonors programme has announced a new partnership with Philippine Airlines, seeing members of both the Mabuhay Miles loyalty programme and Hilton HHonors able to earn Mabuhay Miles and HHonors Points when they stay at any of the 4350+ hotels and properties within the Hilton Portfolio around the globe. “Travelers out of the…Read More...