- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter > Emirates will recommence passenger flights to Baghdad from 17 September 2015. The airline suspended operations in January of this year. Emirates will operate with four weekly flights to Baghdad, served by an A330-200 aircraft in a three class configuration. Sheikh Majid Al Mualla, Divisional Senior Vice…Read More...
LAN and Tam Airlines officially unite
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 6 August 2015, LATAM Airlines Group announced the unification of the LAN Airlines and Tam Airline under the name “LATAM” …Read More...