- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Phi Phi Island
Zeavola Resort on Phi Phi Island, Thailand, has scooped Best Hotel in the 2019 Responsible Thailand Awards organised by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Wanderlust magazine. It was also voted Best Eco Friendly Resort in Thailand and Best Honeymoon Hideaway Resort in Thailand in the Haute Grandeur Global Awards.Read More...
CTM to represent Phi Phi Island resort
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 2 September 2015, Complete Travel Marketing announced a marketing representation agreement with Phi Phi Island Village…Read More...