- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter > Le Club AccorHotels has launched an exclusive points offer for its Asia Pacific hotels to reward and recognise members until 29 February 2016. The offer gives members the opportunity to earn double points from Mondays to Thursdays and triple points from Fridays to Sundays. Over 500 hotels are taking part…Read More...
Expedia launches flexible loyalty programme
Expedia has launched its new loyalty programme, Expedia+, which allows travellers to earn points when booking flights, hotels, packages, hire cars and more on…Read More...
Why British Airways has relaunched its On Business scheme
British Airways is helping businesses reach new heights with the re-launch of its On Business scheme, aimed at small and medium enterprises. Last year…Read More...