- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Swiss hotel management company Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts will debut in Poland after parent company Accor inked a franchise agreement with the Marvipol Development Group for the construction of a new five-star hotel.Read More...
Experience Europe’s gems in luxury and style
Ancient and medieval history comes alive for those who journey to Europe’s extraordinary and inspiring locales. Whether travellers explore the ancient relics on…Read More...
Raffles Hotels & Resorts opens its first address in…
Amid the heady fragrance of purple and white lilac and bouquets of pink peonies, which are sold on every street corner during early summer, comes the highly…Read More...
Sheraton Grand debuts in Poland
Go back to the e-newsletter Sheraton Hotels & Resorts has announced the designation of Sheraton Krakow Hotel as Sheraton Grand Krakow - welcoming the hotel to the brand’s new premier tier of hotels recognised for their enticing destinations, distinguished designs, and excellence in service and guest experiences. Joining 25 other Sheraton…Read More...