- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Polaris Business Class
Starting 1 November, United Airlines will begin offering Polaris customers complimentary baggage delivery to five Marriott International properties when they fly between New York/Newark and London Heathrow. Whether they are bound for the boardroom or Big Ben, this first-of-its-kind service will allow United Polaris customers to start their London…Read More...
United beefs up Premium Seating on nearly 250 aircraft
United Airlines has revealed plans to add more than 1,600 United Polaris Business Class and United First seats to nearly 250 international and domestic…Read More...