- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > Brussels Airlines has launched a new customer programme called Loop, which is available for all flights in the European network of the airline. LOOP is designed for the increasing number of customers that flies Brussels Airlines regularly within Europe and do not receive significant benefits from traditional…Read More...
China’s prima ballerina joins Rosewood’s…
Go back to the e-newsletter > China's prima ballerina Tan Yuan Yuan has joined Rosewood Hotels & Resorts “Rosewood Curators” as the Beijing…Read More...
Expedia launches flexible loyalty programme
Expedia has launched its new loyalty programme, Expedia+, which allows travellers to earn points when booking flights, hotels, packages, hire cars and more on…Read More...
Phulay Bay launches Petit Chef programme
Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve is inviting younger guests to unleash their inner chef with its new Petit Chef programme offered complimentary to resort guests. Children aged 5 to 11 to will spend a day in the life of a chef, with the the programme including a field trip to the Chef's organic garden, a behind-the-scenes tour and an…Read More...
Scenic honours 50 years of ‘The Sound of Music’
In 2016, Scenic guests travelling on the Rhine, Main, Danube will experience one of the award-winning travel operator’s newest Scenic Enrich events - the…Read More...